Yes – There was a TOOTSIE reference in my interview…amongst other references. I pasted the interview and attached images from the actual magazine:
Fall Beauty Tips
From hair to nails, you now have it all!
HAIR | PROBLEM: DRY & FRIZZY
TIP: Always apply a heat protectant spray before you apply heat to your hair, even if you are simply blow drying it out. Remember that it is important to switch products every 4-6 months!
- Bumble and bumble – Tonic Lotion
- Kenra – Thermal Styling Spray
- Ouidad – Botanical Boost
SMOOTHING AND FRIZZ REDCUCTION
- Bumble and bumble – Defrizz
- Kenra – Platinum Silkening Gloss
NAILS | PROBLEM: SPLIT & CRACKED
TIP: Always apply base coat to your nails regardless the color you intend to apply. Make sure you apply a top coat every day! (My wonderful manicurist Natalia, at Backsteet Salon and Spa, recommended this product to me. Natalia is the best and has given me great tips on nail care that I am sharing with you in this post!)
- Duri Cosmetics – Rejuvacote
SKIN | PROBLEM: DRY / PEELING/ REDNESS
TIP: Apply sunblock every time you are exposed to the sun. Whether you are driving in your car or walking down the street for 5 minutes! Consider consulting with a board certified Dermatologist, in the event you have any specific skin conditions, to ensure proper treatment. (Seborrheic dermatitis, Acne, Rosacea, etc..)
SUN BLOCK FACE
- Neutrogena – Ultra Sheer Spray Neutrogena
- EltaMD UV CLEAR BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 46
TIP: Apply the spray with a makeup sponge/wedge. Make sure you dab sunscreen on your scalp with the makeup wedge, if you are not wearing a hat.
A few of my recipes are featured on page 16 titled published “Tropical Recipes” in Miami Shoot Magazine.
Here are a few beauty tips Summer:
- Lips: Apply Vitamin-E oil to your lips overnight. Do not use this when exposed to the sun.
- Face: Apply Aloe Vera to sooth the burning, then apply Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream. (1% hydrocortisone cream works effectively. Consult with your physician and/or pharmacist for usage instructions prior.)
- Body: Apply St. Ives Aloe and Chamomile Moisturizer all over your body and mix it with a drop of vitamin-e oil. (If you go out doors do not apply the oil. Layer Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF 100+ over the moisturizer.)
- Drink plenty of water!
- Consider substituting soda and fruit juices with coconut water.
- Increase your protein intake.
- Avoid skipping meals! An irregular diet can lead to bloating, ulcers, and many other forms of gastric distress.
TOP 5 SUMMER BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- RODIN olio lusso face oil
- Biologique Recherche Creme Dermo – RL
- Vaseline® Lip Therapy®Original
- Moroccanoil Body Buff
- Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Eau de Parfum